After 9days delayed my period came but lyt flow 2days n 2days spot.I try pregtest n it says neg..Is it mean im not preg?

Marianne DiNapoli
In brief: Probably not
Home pregnancy tests are very reliable if they are performed and read correctly.
So, it is unlikely you are pregnant with a negative test. There are other causes of irregular menstruation besides pregnancy. If you commonly have irregular periods, you might consider seeing a physician to evaluate the problem. I concur - the home tests are reliable if in doubt simply repeat the test in a week.

In brief: Probably not
Marianne DiNapoli
Marianne DiNapoli
Answer assisted by Marianne Di Napoli, Medical Student
Dr. Dennis Higginbotham