Why would I bleed during sex, I don't have any pain, have been tested and i'm clean of any stds. I finished my period a week ago... ?

Dr. Pam Yoder
Obstetrics & Gynecology - Maternal Fetal Medicine

In brief: One way to find out

An examination of the cervix by an experienced gyn doctor is perhaps the best way to learn cause.
That would involve a typical evaluation by inserting a speculum to look at the vagina and cervix and possibly using a colposcope to enhance visualization. Sometimes inflamed areas or lesions can bleed after intercourse or even an exam like the above. If recurrent or heavy, eg, call gyn or office rn.

In brief: One way to find out

Dr. Pam Yoder
Dr. Pam Yoder
Dr. Rahil Malik
sometimes cervical polypss can bleed. As said above, you need a exam with a colposcope to assess for any causes.
Dr. Adam Levy