I spend the day with a very cranky baby, I can't get angry at him, but then when I have arguments with my husband I go into rage. How can I avoid it?

Dr. Cristina Carballo
Pediatrics - Neonatology
In brief: Time out
It may be that you have a subconcious resentment towards your husband that you have to deal with a cranky baby every day.
Take a time out for yourself, walk, breath deeply, exercise and know none of you are to blame for this. Concentrate on the good time spent with your little one. When you are calm, discuss with your husband your feelings. It will get better with time!

In brief: Time out
Dr. Cristina Carballo
Dr. Cristina Carballo
Dr. Shontae Buffington