Why am I getting these blisters in my m my mouth that are white and very painfull?

Dr. John Weeks

In brief: Herpes

One common cause of painful blisters in the mouth would be herpes simplex or zoster. If this is the first time you've had herpes it's worse than when you get a recurrence.
Sometimes other viruses can cause small blisters in the throat. Get it checked by a doctor to find out whether medicine can help.

In brief: Herpes

Dr. John Weeks
Dr. John Weeks
Dr. Omega Edwards, m.d.
Internal Medicine - Infectious Disease

In brief: Toothpaste?

Some toothpastes contain sodium lauryl sulfate.
This substance can cause the aphthous ulcers you describe. Check the ingredients on your paste - especially if it contains whitener.

In brief: Toothpaste?

Dr. Omega Edwards, m.d.
Dr. Omega Edwards, m.d.