I get chills and hot flashes a lot I have hbp which i'm on inderal for and bad anxiety on zoloft (sertraline). Temp always norm. Could I have lymphoma?

Dr. Marion Dunn

In brief: Hi Matt,ask your doc

Hi, i can't say you may have lymphoma.
Do you know of someone else you might suspect of lymphoma. Chills and fever could be caused by some of the meds you are taking.Let your doctor know of your side effects so symptoms won't continue to worsen.

In brief: Hi Matt,ask your doc

Hi, i can't say you may have lymphoma.
Dr. Marion Dunn
Dr. Marion Dunn
Dr. Luis Villaplana

In brief: Zoloft (sertraline)

Zoloft (sertraline) can give you both symptoms, as far as lymphoma, your symptoms would be far worse with drenching night sweats, big time weight loss and fatigue.
Talk to your doctor.

In brief: Zoloft (sertraline)

Talk to your doctor.
Dr. Luis Villaplana
Dr. Luis Villaplana
Dr. Vicken Poochikian