Which organ systems are affected by breast cancer?

Often breast only. Common sites of metastasis: liver, lung, bone and brain. Breast cancer is considered a systemic disease, which means we need to treat the risk of spread. That is where chemotherapy and hormone blocking medications play a role.
Many. Breast cancer has the potential to travel to any part of the body. Some of the more common sites are lymph nodes, lungs, liver, bone, brain, and skin. Lobular breast cancer tends to also travel to the GI tracts (stomach, intestine) and intrabdominal cavity (causing ascites, . ..).