When I swollow my food it just sits in my throat like its in a pocket could you tell me what to do?

See a gi. It's possible you have a defect in your esophagus. You should see a GI specialist and get it checked out. A barium swallow or egd may be helpful.
Get evaluated. Please go see your doctor for an examination. Depends on what he/she finds, he/she might order more specialized tests for you. It's not normal for this to happen and without examining you, it's hard to say what it could be but depending on your age, a mass needs to be ruled out.