Should I be worried about spotting 7dpo? I'm normally 28-30 day menstrual cycle. Had unprotected 6 days before I ovulated. We didn't even finish....

Marianne DiNapoli
In brief: Can take a test
It is possible you are pregnant.
In another week or so, try taking a home pregnancy test. Ovulation can be difficult to predict solely on the timing of menstruation since it can vary a bit from month to month. In addition, a pregnancy can occur even if the man does not ejaculate inside the vagina. If you are trying to avoid pregnancy, be sure to discuss contraceptive options with your doctor.

In brief: Can take a test
It is possible you are pregnant.
Marianne DiNapoli
Marianne DiNapoli
Answer assisted by Marianne Di Napoli, Medical Student
Dr. Adam Levy