What's the treatment for knee pain?

First step. If your knee pain persists or is intermittent, then please go to a qualified Doctor and have your knee evaluated. Self treatment may cause more problems than it solves without knowing what is causing the pain.
Depends. It depends on the cause and duration. Get it checked out by your doctor, ortho, or sports medicine to determine the cause and best treatment.
Exam. There are numerous reasons for knee pain and an evaluation is generally required. Most orthopedics exams are directed at identifying surgical problems. Patients are often surprised much of knee pain is poor control at the hip and ankle. Two YouTube videos review the concepts: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=43Nh5aYwFnA https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t6SXiDCMP3E.