If you had a blood vessel that burst, would you feel it?

Dr. John Landi
Phlebology

In brief: You should.

Blood vessels can burst in almost any location.
If it is on the surface then you probably will feel some pain followed by evidence of bruising with black and blue marks. If a blood vessel deep in the body should burst then the symptoms will be different depending on the location. This could occur in the abdomen, head, chest, etc.

In brief: You should.

Dr. John Landi
Dr. John Landi
Dr. Ted King
Phlebology

In brief: More than likely

If a small blood vessel bursts in your eye, you might not feel it.
I have bursts in your brain, you might not feel it, but you would certainly feel the effects of it. If you bursts in your leg, you are likely to feel it and also feel the bruise you get from having a blood vessel break.

In brief: More than likely

Dr. Ted King
Dr. Ted King