When should I start my baby on statge three food I tried ones and she gaged a lot she is 9 months old and im worried abouy her development with eating?

In brief: Take Ur time
Introduction of solids in infants is more a cultural event than developmental.
They do not gain IQ by mastering solids breast milk or formula have all the nutrition they need well into their 2nd yr.If baby doesn't want it now, try it again in a few wks. If ur goal is to get them to table food, start offering it mashed up to a texture they will take & let baby enjoy trying something they see u eat.

In brief: Take Ur time
Dr. Charlene Sojico
In brief: At 9 months old
If your baby was ex premie, you need to correct her age.
She may be 9 months now but in reality, she is only 6 months old!so not ready for chunky food. Anyway, there are babies who will gag on solid food if this is their first time.They get caught off guard because they were used to just swallowing liquids or pureed foods etc for 9 months. Gagging is a protective reflex.Try to soften up the food.

In brief: At 9 months old
Dr. Charlene Sojico
Dr. Charlene Sojico
Dr. Adam Levy