My boyfriend throws up just about every morning, but I've noticed that its only when I wake him up. He says he has been doing this for over 10 years. ?

Dr. Frederick Shieh
Internal Medicine - Gastroenterology
In brief: Get it checked out
It sounds like he has a motility problem. See a gastroenterologist to get the cause figured out.

In brief: Get it checked out
Dr. Frederick Shieh
Dr. Frederick Shieh
Dr. Charles Cattano
Internal Medicine - Gastroenterology
In brief: Morning "vomiting"
The longevity of his symptoms argues against a mechanical problem, suggesting such entities as diabetes, atypical migraine, lung & sinus problems, & even functional disorders of the gut.
Look at what is vomited, and is there blood present, weight loss, wheezing, fever, cough--the doctor will ask about these and more when he/she clarifies the history here. Evaluation is certainly warranted.

In brief: Morning "vomiting"
Dr. Charles Cattano
Dr. Charles Cattano
Dr. Peter Kurzweil