When is it best to take arnica after radiesse (dermal fillers) injection?

Arnica Montana p/ For my radiesse/dermal filler patients with a tendency to bruise or who are concerned about bruising, I have them start taking arnica at least a day before treatment. Otherwise i give them a dose as we prep for procedure and direct them to continue on a regimen for about 5 days or as long as needed. We use boiron's arnica montana 12c and our patients have been happy with it.
Immediately . Immediately! you can start taking it a day or two before the treatment and 3 to 4 after! http://www.Talroudnerplasticsurgery.Com/face/facial-fillers-miami-fl/.