Should I see a specialist for wilson disease, or can my regular doctor take care of it?

It's your choice. Managing Wilson's is usually very easy and if your personal physician feels comfortable with it and knows what to watch for, and you're good with it, stay with him/her.
Wilson disease. You can see your primary care for treatment and follow up, lab test, etc. If he or her feel comfortable treating wilson d. Patients. The holistic and alternative dr. Are treating this with good results.