Do I have to bring someone along, or can I drive after the thigh lift?

Dr. Robert Stroup
Surgery - Plastics
In brief: No driving
You won't be driving for a while after a thigh lift.
The incision is tight, and one of the risks is having the incision separate (dehiscence).

In brief: No driving
Dr. Robert Stroup
Dr. Robert Stroup
Dr. Humberto Palladino
Surgery - Plastics
In brief: Driving after TL
Definitively not recommended for multiple reasons.
It is likely that you will need some sedation or anesthesia and should not drive just because of that. On top of this you run the risk of increasing the chances of complications including wound separaion, hemoatoma, bleeding, among others.

In brief: Driving after TL
Dr. Humberto Palladino
Dr. Humberto Palladino
Dr. Otto Placik
Surgery - Plastics
In brief: Driving post op
Unless your procedure is done under a straight local anesthetic with no sedation, it is highly unlikely that you would be allowed to drive home.

In brief: Driving post op
Dr. Otto Placik
Dr. Otto Placik
Dr. Marsha Davis