Where do I go to get a lower extremity joint MRI without dye done?

MRI without "dye" Some hospitals have a permanent MRI unit; others share one with other hospitals; there are also free-standing imaging offices that do ct's & mri's. Unless you are allergic to contrast (dye) or have severe kidney disease, contrast is used for an optimal study. Discuss that issue with the doc ordering the mri.
Many places. Many hospitals, medical centers, imaging centers or even some doctor's offices have MRI machines. Ask your Doctor for the centers nearest you, or do a google search for MRI centers in your area.