What can I use for anorexia nervosa if I don't have a doctor?

Dr. Kevin Windisch

In brief: Get help ASAP

Anorexia nervosa is an often fatal and very difficult to treat.
Thinking that you can control this monster by yourself is part of the disease. Don't be fooled. Get professional help from an eating disorder clinic now!

In brief: Get help ASAP

Dr. Kevin Windisch
Dr. Kevin Windisch
Dr. Charles Cattano
Internal Medicine - Gastroenterology

In brief: Don't go it alone!

Anorexia nervosa is a potentially life-threatening disease that is best treated by providers who have substantial clinical experience in dealing, on both an outpatient and inpatient basis, with the condition.
There are centers of excellence at many tertiary institutions that combine the expertise of many specialists--find one near you please. Don't go it alone!

In brief: Don't go it alone!

Dr. Charles Cattano
Dr. Charles Cattano