How can I treat cocaine abuse?

Treatment Programs. There are a number of treatment programs available which can provide counseling and support groups. The detox is not dangerous, but can be uncomfortable. There are few inpatient options unless you are well insured or have a big bank roll. In reality, you need symptomatic support through the detox and then psychological and group support throught the addiction aspect.
Narcotics anonymous. Narcotics anonymous (na) is structured after alcoholics anonymous (aa), but focuses on drugs like Cocaine instead of alcohol. These groups can be found in all major cities and even in many smaller towns. You may also need professional treatment, but these groups are led by recovering addicts who provide support for each other.