My wife thinks I should see someone for my generalized anxiety disorder. Should i?

GAD. Generalized anxiety disorder is a diagnosis. Have you already been diagnosed? Or, do you refer to having some symptoms of anxiety? If you want to be formally evaluated and see if you have gad or any other anxiety disorders then yes, seeing a professional is a good idea. If your anxiety springs affect your everyday life, seeing a professional and getting some help is also a good idea.
Probably. You probably should at least have an evaluation, especially if your wife thinks it is a problem. Have you been diagnosed before? GAD can usually be diagnosed on the basis of a thorough psychiatric interview, after ruling out any medical causes such as thyroid problems. Excessive worry that causes distress or impairment is the primary symptom. SSRI medications and CBT are effective treatments.
Yes. A good rule of thumb is that if a spouse, especially a wife thinks you need to see someone, then that's what I would do. If the symptoms are severe enough that they have concern, then it's worth getting it evaluated.