Can inflammation of head / neck arteries cause skin lesions on scalp, neck, head, face, cervical spine?

Yes. Especially inflammation of small to medium sized arteries. Normally, you will also find lesions in other parts of the body.
Possible shingles. If you have blistery lesions all on one side of your neck scalp and face i would be concerned about shingles. You should see a doctor asap as starting antiviral treatment can lessen the extent and severity of involvement. Temporal arteritis can cause tenderness of the face and scalp, skin lesions are not typical.