What can I do for my clinical depression without going to a doctor?

Dr. Lea Danielsen

In brief: Exercise

Exercise, the data says the more the better. Resist the urge to do less.
Try to remain active. Try to get out and be around other positive people. Don't allow yourself to become isolated. Reflect on what changes you can make in your life that may be helpful. You may want to do some journaling and put some of your emotions to paper. Therapy works as well as medication although it more time.

In brief: Exercise

Dr. Lea Danielsen
Dr. Lea Danielsen
Dr. Douglas Bey

In brief: CBT / exercise

Antidepressant medication is indicated but u can try nonmedical approaches--read the noonday demon by andrew soloman 4 a description of these & his experience with them.

In brief: CBT / exercise

Dr. Douglas Bey
Dr. Douglas Bey
Dr. Hitendra Patel

In brief: Not much.

If u have symptoms of clinical depression, then seeing professional is the best way.
Because untreated depression can be serious.

In brief: Not much.

Dr. Hitendra Patel
Dr. Hitendra Patel