Should I see a doctor if I have testicle pain?

Yes you should. Pain can be specific and due to torsion (twisted spermatic cord) or intermittent torsion of tesyis or testicular appendage, inflammation causing epididymitis or orchitis, inguinal hernia, trauma, occasionally tumor, mild from a varicocele, referred pain from a kidney stone can radiate to scrotum. Or non specific pain from ? Vascular congestion - so called "lovers nuts" or "blue balls".