I have try to concieve. I have take vitamin C tablets 1000mg and folic acid. .. Is it good or bad?

Good, also take... All women who are trying to conceive should take Folic Acid to reduce risk of birth defects- it's most important in the first weeks, often before you know you're pregnant. 1/3 of people can't convert Folic Acid to the active form, so i advise that form, called l-5-mthf. I recommend everyone take 1000 mg of vit c 2x/day. I also advise a good prenatal with biotin, which also prevents birth defects.