Can a very slight increase in calcium levels in blood work indicate cancer? I do have athyroid goiter with normal TSH & a mass in neck of my r femur.

Pathology

In brief: Seek other cause

The slightly elevated calcium will be worth repeating, but it will not make or break the cancer workup.
It'll be your physician's decision whether or not to biopsy the mass in the femur, simply wait, or do more imaging. I trust your "amyloid goiter" is not really a medullary carcinoma with coexisting parathyroid disease (multiple endocrine neoplasia ii).

In brief: Seek other cause

Dr. Keegan Duchicela