What kind of complications might happen from a breast implant removal?

Several. Most common complaint is the deflated appearance. Some skin contraction will occur with time but if the change is severe enough, a mastopexy may be needed.
Unusual. Removal of breast implants is a well-tolerated procedure with less recovery than is associated with initial breast augmentation surgery. Complications include infection, bleeding, fluid accumulation, unsatisfactory skin redraping or aesthetic result. Although not a complication, some patients (depending on the specifics) may benefit from additional surgery such as breast lifting.
Complications rare. A true complication such as bleeding or infection is unlikely, but what your breast will look like depends on you body type and implant size. A modest implant in a woman with a b or c cup can be removed without much deformity, but a large implant removed from a very thin woman with an a cup will leave a larger deformity and need for revision of the skin.
Depends on size. Complications are usually related to the number of surgeries patients have had in the past and the size of the implant being removed compared to the breast tissue left. With implant size over 300cc, we recommend a breast lift which is usually internal with skin removal sometimes being done around the nipple areola area or lower pole. For information see www.Thenakedtruthaboutbreastimplants.Com.
Ptosis. The breast will be smaller, there will more skin laxity, and the nipple may drop (ptosis), nipple numbness is another possibility.
Seroma of the cavity. Is closed or weeping wound for months if it's not. May leave breast w unattractive shape.