Do I have to get some blood tests before doing an endometrial ablation?

Endo Ablation. Endometrial ablation is a way to destroy the endometrium (lining of uterus), which sheds each month. Ablation is a technique that can be used in place of hysterectomy, but after you complete your family. It is important to be sure you do not have cancer, so biopsy more important than blood tests. Ultrasound or MRI helpful to make sure of cause for abnormal bleeding. Good luck.
Usually no. Endometrail ablation is a minor procedure that can be done in a doctor's office. Tests before the procedure is not required. There are exceptions. For instance, you bled heavily, the doctor may check your blood count to correct severe anemia first. Of course, if you have other illness, it always has to be evaluated before any surgery.