How long does the cervical spine MRI with dye take?

C-spine MRI duration. Count on at least an hour or two for preparation for the study and time to do the study without and then with contrast. Add more time if you move during the study, for that will produce suboptimal (unreadable) images. If you suffer from claustrophobia, the doc can prescribe med for anxiety to relax you during the study.
30-60minutes. About averagei ve had two they dont hurt the MRI tunnel is tight if you dont like tightspaces ask for some sedation and close your eyes listen to the music take deep nreaths it is overbefore you know it and wewill have gret pictures to make treatment desicions with. God luck mo worries.