Do a lot of people get stress incontinence?

Yes. Stress urinary incontinence (sui) is very common and as women age their risk for sui increases, especially if they have had vaginal deliveries. The resulting damage to the pelvic floor from vaginal delivery(s) is thought to be the leading cause of and for sui as well as other uterine and vaginal prolapse problems.
Definitely. Stress incontinence is very common. I recommend follow up with a urologist or urogynecologist www.voicesforpfd.org www.ics.org.
Depends. Stress incontinece is mostly seen in women. It is seen after multiple vaginal deliveries that afects over time the pelvic floor anatomy that leads in the end to stress urinary incontinece. It is more often in the younger population compared with urge urinary incontinence.