What do you recommend for trench foot?

Trench foot. As already stated , you need to see a physician for assistance with this. Prevention is the goal here.
See doctor. This is not treatable with otcs. This requires systemic medications and possible debridement of dead tissue to clear this significant a skin problem which occurs form prolonged wearing of boots in wet conditions.