How to remove corns and calluses on your feet?

Calluses. Corns/calluses form from friction against the skin, but also moisture is needed. On top of changing shoes and socks, try moisture control by using spray deodorant on your feet. This helps decrease moisture. Also file them down daily in the shower or use vicks vapor rub to soften them up. Lastly, off-load the areas to take pressure off and prevent reformation. Hope this helps! good lucks!
Corns and Callus. Corns most common are caused by friction of the skin on the toes and a contracture. Callus usually caused by bones dropping out of position on bottom. Skin moisture with crams with urea helps. Your podiatrist can treat by debriedment of the skin. Please do not trim them at home with a blade. Talk to your podiatrist for all treatment options and there are many!
Hammertoes. Corns and calluses are a result of contracture of the toes, and plantarflexing of the metatarsals. Hammertoes are a common problem that can result in corns over the joints. Calluses on the plantar aspect of the foot result from the metatarsal bones dropping, and the tendons contracting. Debriding the corns and calluses is only temporary. An orthtoic, changing shoe gear, and sugical correction.