What kind treatment can somebody get for prostate cancer?

Active surveillance. For low risk prostate cancer i think it is also very important to mention the option of active surveillance as an option as well.
Many options. For early prostate cancer chocies are surgery (open or robotic) or radiation (external or seeds) commonly. For more larger cancers or involvement of nodes radiation with hormone thearpy is effective. For cancers that have recurred or spread elsewhere, hormones can be very effective. Additional options for advanced cases include immunotherapy, chemotherapy, clinical trials.
Several. There are several treatment options available for patients with prostate cancer. W#hich method is recommended depends on the type of cancer, your blood test results (psa), and rectal exam. Definitive treatment options include observation, radical surgery, radiation, and freezing the cancer (cryotherapy). Noncurative treatment options include hormonal manipulation or removal of the testes.