What are the causes of sexual aversion disorder? Is it possible to have this due to sexual abuse as a baby or toddler?

Pathology

In brief: Doubtful

There is a "pop" notion that the inability to enjoy normal adult lovemaking is the result of "forgotten" sexual abuse and perhaps that someone should be blamed.
From my own reading, this is not an evidence-based claim, and even if it were true, there's no future in turning one's mind to hate. What's happening, whether the diagnosis is real / helpful etc, best rx must be far more complicated.

In brief: Doubtful

Dr. Cindy Juster