At my last check up, I forgot to tell the doctor about cluster headache. Is that ok?

Dr. Gamal Boutros
Neurology

In brief: Important history

It depend why you visited the doctor--of course your symptom may or may not be related.

In brief: Important history

Dr. Gamal Boutros
Dr. Gamal Boutros
Dr. Kenneth Choquette
Pain Management

In brief: Do tell.

How bad can your headaches be if you "forgot".
Cluster headaches are usually so severe that it would be difficult to ignore. "regular" headaches that come episodically, may not be "cluster" which is a varient of migraine. Nevertheless, if your headaches are becoming routine and frequent, talk to your doctor and list all the features and symptoms you feel so they can properly diagnose the situation.

In brief: Do tell.

Dr. Kenneth Choquette
Dr. Kenneth Choquette
Dr. Shontae Buffington