Is playing sport like judo and basketball two times per week the best for me if I am 16 years old , my height 171cm and my weight 95 kg ?

In brief: Keep Moving!

Your weight is > 13 kg too much for your current height, but you are still growing so i strongly recommend asking your doctor for a diet.
The absolute minimum amount of exercise that you (and all of us) need for a healthy metabolism is 60 minutes daily. At your age you can also add a weight training program, & your new muscles will help you to burn excess calories--but start low & go slow!

In brief: Keep Moving!

Dr. Sonober Umair

Make sure you keep yourself hydrated and eat healthy balanced diet as well.

Dr. Cindy Juster