What's the best treatment to get rid of adhesive capsulitis of shoulder?

Stretching. Adhesive capsulitis aka "frozen shoulder" occurs when the shoulder capsule becomes thickened, contracted, and adherent. The most effective treatment is a gradual, progressive stretching and/or physical therapy program that mobilizes and stretches the shoulder capsule. Oral meds and injections can help with pain. If symptoms persist, surgical release is performed. Postop stretching is critical.
Therapy, injection. And more therapy. This can take 18mo to resolve. Surgery can expedite this or treat frozen shoulder resistant to therapy.