My mom gets asthma, so am I likely to get it later?

Family allergies. If one parent has one of the atopic diseases- asthma, eczema or allergic rhinitis, then 1/3 -1/2 of their children will probably be affected as well. If both parents are allergic then 2/3-3/4 of the children will be affected.
Some risk/ variable. The genetics of asthma & allergies are complex and not simple like eye color.Asthma varies from unrecognized to deadly by 1 year of age.My mom never wheezed until >70, sisters had it as kids, brother never had symptoms & I have a mild cough varient.If both parents have asthma your risk is higher. Most disabling asthma in males is evident the first yr & by 4 in females.It is quite treatable if respected.
Possibly. The fact that your mother has been diagnosed with asthma makes it more likely for you to develop asthma. In fact, maternal asthma is probably the most important risk factor for developing asthma. However, you should not assume that you will develop asthma because of your family history. The diagnosis of asthma is based on symptom history (cough, wheeze, shortness of breath) and lung function tests.
You are at risk. Asthma is your mother increases your likelihood of getting asthma. About 30% of children with one parent with asthma will also develop asthma.
Not necessarily... Asthma is not considered a genetic disorder but if you are exposed to the same environmental triggers and have a predisposition for asthma, you may indeed develop it. Asthma can occur at any age so if you develop symptoms, especially if similar to your mother's, see your doctor for evaluation and treatment. Be sure to avoid smoking as well.