What can I use for hyperemesis gravidarum if I don't have a doctor?

Dr. Rebecca Gray
In brief: Dramamine (dimenhydrinate)
Over the counter motion sickness medications work well for morning sickness.
You can also take vitamin b6 supplements. Small frequent meals are also beneficial.

In brief: Dramamine (dimenhydrinate)
Dr. Rebecca Gray
Dr. Rebecca Gray
Dr. Wesley Grootwassink
In brief: Ginger,b6
Some of the "natural" things that my paitients have had success with are ginger, and lemon.
Avoid the ginger tablets, it is better in food/drink items. Vitamin b6 in combination with doxylamine (in the sleep aid unisom) remakes bendectin, a commonly used agent for early pregnancy. The key for breaking the cycle is to stay hydrated, and if you can't keep liquids down you should see a doctor.

In brief: Ginger,b6
Dr. Wesley Grootwassink
Dr. Wesley Grootwassink
Dr. Jane Van Dis