I sprained my foot wearing a boot that the podiatrist offered.I was in the shower when i slipped and caught my foot. Now, it's throbbing with a burning sensation and is numb in spots. What should I do?

Dr. Payam Rafat
Podiatry

In brief: Have it evaluated.

If your are having a burning, throbbing and a sensation of numbness, you should have it evaluated right away.

In brief: Have it evaluated.

Dr. Payam Rafat
Dr. Payam Rafat
Dr. Wenjay Sung
Podiatry

In brief: Sprained in boot?

Not sure i read that correctly, please restate.
You sprained your foot in a boot? Did you wear the boot in the shower? Please restate, thanks.

In brief: Sprained in boot?

Dr. Wenjay Sung
Dr. Wenjay Sung
Dr. Kenneth Merriman
Orthopedic Surgery

In brief: ??

Sorry but I do not understand the ? Why were you in the boot and most of these things can be removed for a shower a lisfranc injury could cause the problems you are describing those are pretty bad so it would be best if this were evaluated medically.

In brief: ??

Dr. Kenneth Merriman
Dr. Kenneth Merriman