What can I do for my dry socket without going to a doctor?

In brief: Not much
A dry socket will present as intense/increasing pain typically 48 hours after a tooth extraction.
It is caused by exposed bone in an area that has lost it's blood clot. Treatment is to have a medicated dressing placed into the affected area. Antibiotics will not help a dry socket. Some patients have 'waited out the pain' without seeing their surgeon; i would not recommend that course of action.

In brief: Not much
Dr. Justin Zumstein
Dr. Justin Zumstein
Dr. Ralph Morgan Lewis
In brief: Dry socket
See your dentist/oral surgeon again.
Dry socket occurs when the blood clot at the dental extraction site is dislodged or dissolves prior to wound healing. Pain results from exposure of the bone & nerves. Otc treatment is inadequate for the problem. The surgeon will remove food particles and pack the wound with a medicated dressing that may have to be changed every few days. He can rx pain meds.

In brief: Dry socket
See your dentist/oral surgeon again.
Dr. Ralph Morgan Lewis
Dr. Ralph Morgan Lewis
Dr. Ahmad M Hadied
Orthopedic Surgery
In brief: I can not help you
Need more information, which socket you talking about?

In brief: I can not help you
Dr. Ahmad M Hadied
Dr. Ahmad M Hadied
Dr. Jack Hinkle