I am 24 had my period may 14ending 18 I am 28 days regular had unprotected sex on the 25 suposed to be ovulating the 28.Whats the risk of preagnancy?

Dr. Carlo Hatem
Internal Medicine - Pulmonary Critical Care

In brief: Pregnancy possible

If not interested in pregnancy, you should use proper contraception every time.
Timing has a high failure rate. There is no reason why you won't ovulate on the 24th, 25th, 26th, or 27th.

In brief: Pregnancy possible

Dr. Carlo Hatem
Dr. Carlo Hatem
Dr. Samantha Maplethorpe

In brief: PlanB

Unprotected sex puts you at risk for sexually transmitted diseases, some of which can become chronic or life threatening.
Plan ahead to prevent putting your health at risk. The timing with your cycle puts you at high risk for conception. Talk with your doctor or pharmacist about options for emergency contraception, including plan b, which is most effective when taken in the first day or two.

In brief: PlanB

Dr. Samantha Maplethorpe
Dr. Samantha Maplethorpe
Dr. Jane Van Dis