Any interactions between medical marijuana, loratadine 10mg (24 hr), and azithromycin?

Dr. Richard Roberts
Clinical Genetics

In brief: Unlikely to have any

marijuana has few, if any, interactions with medicines.
The medical use of marijuana is extremely important, and because of politics, may be unknown by many physicians. The non-THC continent oil of marijuana can effectively treat pediatric seizures which conventional anticonvulsants do not touch.

In brief: Unlikely to have any

Dr. Richard Roberts
Dr. Richard Roberts
Dr. Gregory Fehr
Emergency Medicine

In brief: Marijauna

Sorry i don't understand the term "medical" marijuana.
Sorry i'm older than you, but when i was a kid we used to use mj to get high. I think it is still used in that way. I believe if you get high you feel better but it still does not have a medicinal benefit. Not to say it should not be legalized, just that it is not medicinal.

In brief: Marijauna

Dr. Gregory Fehr
Dr. Gregory Fehr
Dr. Eric Weisman