My wife thinks I should see someone for my blurry vision. Should i?

Dr. Andrew Shatz
Ophthalmology

Blurred vision is not a normal condition.
It may be related simply to the need for glasses, or artificial tears (if the vision blurs in and out every few minutes). It may also be caused by diabetes and other sight and life threatening diseases. The only way to figure out the cause (and treatment) of the blurred vison would be to have a complete dilated eye examination.

Dr. Andrew Shatz
Dr. Andrew Shatz
Dr. Richard Bensinger
Ophthalmology

In brief: Might help

If you have blurry vision, especially if it is of recent onset, you should see an ophthalmolgist as soon as possible.
If it is of long standing and has been evaluated in the past, you could take your time. If you are a diabetic, or have multiple sclerosis, or glaucoma - then you should get in right away. There are other causes as well which might need attention so don't delay.

In brief: Might help

Dr. Richard Bensinger
Dr. Richard Bensinger
Dr. Andrea Brand