I'm scared to bring up female health concern with my dr due to anxiety/triggers. How can I tell her in a 10 min apt?

Dr. Melissa Moffitt
Gynecology - Oncology

In brief: Be creative!

Write down your question or concern and read it to her as soon as she enters the room. Alternatively, hand her the written question.
Don't allow your anxiety to cause you to wait until the very end of your appointment or there may not be enough time for you to get satisfactory answers.

In brief: Be creative!

Dr. Melissa Moffitt
Dr. Melissa Moffitt
Dr. Ana Adelstein
I'd bet your doctor has her/himself felt very anxious like this about something at least once or twice in her/his life!
Dr. Barbara Lavi
Clinical Psychology

In brief: Tell your doctor

That you are anxious and may need some extra time to speak with them. They can make time for special circumstances in the busiest of practices.

In brief: Tell your doctor

Dr. Barbara Lavi
Dr. Barbara Lavi
Dr. Jane Van Dis