I'm having upper abdominal pain. Need help, 911?

Can't help. Unless more detail. If pain is severe go to the emergency department for work-up. If not so severe, see your pcp and in either case provide more details. How long have you had this. Is it made worse or better by anything. Is there any associated symptoms etc.