Will the hepatitis b vaccine raise my child's risk of sids?

No. The vaccine haters have flittered like butterflys from one issue to the next. For a time they blamed cerebral palsy on vaccines, then crib death and now autism. The rumor mill wanders back and forth for any issue that is hard to explain. The vaccine has been used extensively in hawaii starting with a newborn dose for 2 decades and no such assooociation has been reported.
No. That is not true. In fact, since the institution of the hep b vaccination, the incidence of sids has actually decreased. In the early 90's, there was a concern because sids occurs in the first few months of life, and the first hep b shots are given in the first couple of months as well. So, the assumption was that they were related, but that is simply not the case.
No. Like the worries about MMR and autism, this link has been disproven. In fact, since hepatitis b vaccination became routine in 1991, the rate of sids (sudden infant death syndrome) has fallen significantly. The data that led to this worry was a statisical coincidence--the age most children get their hepatitis b vaccinations happens to be the age of peak sids onset.
NO. To add on to dr. Ferguson's answer, we have to start getting our information from reputable resources. Vaccines have been saving millions of lives for close to 200 years now. It is a shame that the publicity hounds and the rabble roursers prey on the parents who are looking for an explanation for a difficult medical condition. They should be held accountable for their misinformation.
Absolutely Not. No. There is no truth to this myth. Please vaccinate and protect your child.