This greasy sweat coming from my hair and my mom said it was my scalp. How do I get rid of that disgusting smell?

Dr. Robert Bader
Dermatology

In brief: Oily Hair/Oily Scalp

Oily skin and hair are a common problem. There are many shampoos designed to reduce the oils in the hair. These products contain chemicals the effectively remove the oils.
Unfortunately, the scalp makes the oils again, and in some quickly, and the oil returns. Washing the hair at least once daily will help too. Do not use hair products that contain oils or are greasy as this will make things worse.

In brief: Oily Hair/Oily Scalp

Dr. Robert Bader
Dr. Robert Bader