How do I deal with low back pain while driving?

Dr. Qamar Khan
Pain Management

In brief: Core Exercises

Typically core strengthening exercises are the best to help relieve pressure and forces in the spine.
I would try and google some or look them up on youtube to see descriptions. If you can do them yourself, wonderful otherwise ask your doctor to get a referral to a good physical therapist for further assistance. if still having pain after this, suggests seeing pain specialist for more help.

In brief: Core Exercises

Dr. Chukwuka Okafor
Orthopedic Surgery - Spine

In brief: No long driving

Ensure you are able to stretch, and don't assume the same position for a prolonged amount of time.
Don't drive greater than 1-2 hours in a row without a stretch break.

In brief: No long driving