How long does the upper arm lift take?

Dr. Anthony Perkins
Surgery - Plastics
In brief: 1-2 hours
An arm lift (brachialplasty) usually requires one hour of surgery, however depending on the case this can take up to 2 hours.

In brief: 1-2 hours
Dr. Anthony Perkins
Dr. Anthony Perkins
Dr. Jerome Litt
Dermatology
In brief: UPPER ARM LIFT
An upper arm lift procedure usually takes about an hour. This depends on the amount of skin & flesh to be removed; the more skin & flesh, the longer it could take, anywhere up to a few hours.
Check with your surgeon.

In brief: UPPER ARM LIFT
Check with your surgeon.
Dr. Jerome Litt
Dr. Jerome Litt
Dr. Joseph Mele
Surgery - Plastics
In brief: Brachioplasty
An arm lift takes a few hours.
The time needed depends on the amount of skin that needs to be removed. I normally perform this type of surgery under general anesthesia, so from the patients perspective, the medicine goes in the IV and than we're done.

In brief: Brachioplasty
An arm lift takes a few hours.
Dr. Joseph Mele
Dr. Joseph Mele
Dr. Maurice Sherman
Surgery - Plastics
In brief: 2-3 hours
A full arm lift takes 2-3 hours and implies a skin resection leaving a scar from the armpit to the elbow.
A modified arm lift involves liposuction combined with a short scar confined to the armpit. The type of surgery recommended depends on the amount and degree of skin laxity present. Scarring overall is considerably improved due to better sutures and scar cream treatments with growth factors.

In brief: 2-3 hours
Dr. Maurice Sherman
Dr. Maurice Sherman
Dr. Darryl Blinski
Great response!!! Additionally we need to inform the potential scar results.
Dr. Tom Pousti
Surgery - Plastics
In brief: 1 to 2 hours.
Arm lifting surgery is a very patient pleasing operation for the appropriately selected patient.
In my hands, the operation takes 1 to 2 hours to perform. Careful planning of the operation is very important to place the resulting scar line in as hidden a spot as possible; best for the patient not to see the scar from the front or back views. Best wishes.

In brief: 1 to 2 hours.
Dr. Tom Pousti
Dr. Tom Pousti
Dr. Keegan Duchicela