What is the strongest med.: percocet, fentanyl patch, dilaudid, or norco (hydrocodone and acetaminophen)?

Thanks for asking! Depends on dose and mode of administration. Iv administered narcotics are most potent. As for dosage, fentanyl is the most potent of the listed medication.
Strongest opiate. Fentanyl is the strongest followed by dilaudid, Percocet and narco. However, over time every opiate produces tolerance and withdrawals if stopped abruptly. They are usually never a long term solution for chronic non cancer pain. Fentanyl hsbc a black box warning to be used only for cancer pain in a patch form. It is used IV for intra operative pain during surgery.