Where do I go to get an endoscopy done?

Gastroenterologist. The majority of people go to gastroenterologists to have endoscopies done. If you live in a rural area, sometimes you can find a primary care doctor who performs these procedures. The most important thing is to make sure whoever does it is well-trained and does many of these procedures every day.